How Emotions Can Cost You a Game with Daniel Lona
October 18, 2022
039 Another chess journey update from your favorite podcast host! Every few months, I serve up a solo show that offers my latest insights and struggles, all from my hard-working path toward improvement. But this isn’t just an audio “chess diary.”
I try to bring everything back to lessons we can all use and learn from. Hope you enjoy!
In this episode:
- Why emotions caused an avoidable & heartbreaking loss in my recent OTB tournament.
- Does a recent 200-point blitz rating increase suggest my chess will soon improve in other areas?
- The four biggest contributors to my chess improvement over the past 18 months.
- How OTB tournaments are fueling my fire to become a better chess player.
Want to join my exclusive community for adult chess improvers?
Chess Improver Monthly offers:
- Group coaching & game review from titled players to help your chess.
Submit guest questions & private episode discussions for The Chess Experience Podcast.
- Live video chats w/ me & fellow adult improvers to have fun & stay motivated.
- Much more!
Check out all the membership benefits here.
>> Join my official FREE club for The Chess Experience on Chess.com<< (PROMOTION)