032 Another chess journey update from your favorite podcast host! Every few months, I serve up a solo show that offers my latest insights and struggles, all from my hard-working path toward improvement.
No matter your rating…
I believe you’ll find some snackable morsels of chess wisdom (even if it comes from my failures!)
Highlights you can expect:
- Is King safety a chess problem or a psychological problem?
- Coach IM Andras Toth spots one of my top barriers to improvement (hint: it’s not more tactics or chess books.)
- The worst chess advice I’ve ever received.
Want to join my exclusive community for adult chess improvers?
Chess Improver Monthly offers:
- Group coaching & game review from titled players to help your chess.
Submit guest questions & private episode discussions for The Chess Experience Podcast.
- Live video chats w/ me & fellow adult improvers to have fun & stay motivated.
- Much more!
Check out all the membership benefits here.
>> Join my official FREE club for The Chess Experience on Chess.com<< (PROMOTION)